In order to have an HVAC tenant fit-out be completed correctly, planning ahead is essential. This is to ensure that there are no long-term adverse effects to the system piping or HVAC equipment due to this fit-out work.
Pipe fitters, Water Treatment and HVAC Maintenance crews must all coordinate in order to make the process successful, leaving equipment operating smoothly.
Other Items Mechanical Contractors Should Consider:
- Reach out to the cleaning company as soon as the project is sold
- Buy-out the Job from the water treatment cleaning contractor
- Submittal sent and approved by engineer (If required)
- Bring cleaning company in early enough so that some alterations or necessary valves can be installed (not interfering with project design)
- Notify our company of pressure test and schedule the cleaning
Get More Information From Tower Water
Basic cleaning of a HVAC system should be done properly in order to keep the system working efficiently and effectively. This eliminates call backs from customers or commissioning companies. HVAC systems have the potential to run for years, the less issues your customers have the more projects you can receive and the better your reputation is. Let the HVAC water treatment specialists at Tower Water clean your new HVAC piping which extends the life of the HVAC system, saving your customer tens of thousands on repair and replacement costs.
Click here to schedule a consultation